1. Fitness isn’t just about the body, but our bodies often manifest how fit we are in mind and spirit.
2. Fitness concerns the mind, body and spirit.
3. A healthy and fit body very often contains a happy and healthy mind.
4. Everyone has a desire to experience and express joy.
5. Movement is a perfect conduit to both.
6. Many people who believe themselves to be uncoordinated are more self-conscious than uncoordinated.
7. Nothing beats the right workout music.
8. Humans are animals predisposed to rhythm.
9. Many of us (trainers and clients alike) are not completely honest about what they consume.
10. Diet has at least as much or even more to do with weight loss than exercise.
11. The woman on the left is not the same person as the woman on the right.
A short but sweet post from a trainer who is glad to be back at the gym after eating WAY too many shortbread cookies.